This job posting is no longer active on AtlantaJobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
This posting cannot receive an online application from your AtlantaJobs.com account. To apply, follow the employer's instructions within their job description.
Senior Business Analysts
Delta Airlines, Inc. has multiple openings for Senior Business Analysts in Atlanta, GA.
Work with individual teams and business product owners to assist in developing the backlog of stories for each project. Facilitate the iteration planning and prepare the sprints for development team. Develop and manage user acceptance criteria and support QA processes to ensure system is functionally appropriate, technically sound, and well-integrated. Facilitate the process of prioritizing and addressing bug fixes between portfolio QA and Enterprise Mobile development team. Work with portfolio teams to coordinate the showcases with corresponding business teams. Work with portfolio team to coordinate the process of User Acceptance Testing (UAT). Capture and share best practices among the Delta IT community. Communicate sprint status to portfolio teams and manage on a regular basis both verbally and in writing. Work closely with portfolio representatives to learn about the upcoming demand of the mobile development projects. May, after some time in position, supervise more junior Business Analysts. 40 hours per week. Approximately 5% travel to other Delta locations to attend trainings or conferences.
Position requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field, and five years of experience in software development.
Must have five years of work experience with:
- Working with external and internal stakeholders to implement mobile solutions; and
- Working with stakeholders to identify relevant requirements and analyzing how these requirements fit into the enterprise context for the application.
Must have three years of work experience with:
- Development and analysis of mobile ecosystems;
- Agile development methodologies, including writing User Stories;
- Managing multiple projects and shifting priorities to streamline current processes;
- Using collaboration tools including Jenkins and Git, and Agile environment collaboration tools; and
- Practicing Agile Scrum methodology, conducting Agile ceremonies, and delivering artifacts.
Also must pass standard company background check and drug test.
To apply, please submit resume to email@example.com and reference Requisition #276738.